[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Integrating Google Translate with Evergreen

Don Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Fri Mar 4 06:32:39 EST 2011

Colleagues,

I just found out that American University of Rome has added a Google Translate app to its Koha online catalog. Here is a sample record from their catalog http://www.galileo.aur.it/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?bib=26480 Just choose the language from the right sidebar drop-down menu and Voila, instant translation. Is this something that could work with Evergreen too?

Don

Don Butterworth
Faculty Associate / Librarian III
B.L. Fisher Library