[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem registering workstations

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Fri Mar 4 11:03:10 EST 2011

It's been a long hard battle but if we can get past a few remaining
hurdles, we're due to come up in Evergreen 1.6.0.8 on Tuesday.  I will
appreciate any hints to help with this one:

Our staff users have permission to register workstations at the
consortium level so I'm thinking anyone should be able to register a
workstation at any of our locations.  But only admin can register
workstations.  Is there a permission other than REGISTER_WORKSTATION
which we need to set?  Or can anyone suggest another solution.

Thank you.