[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to add a field to OPAC display

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Sat Mar 5 14:30:04 EST 2011

Hi Vicki,

Dan Scott presented at the Evergreen 2010 conference on this subject
actually and we followed the instructions given on his slides and talk
to add additional data to our OPAC display.

This link will take you to a Google search for video recordings of Dan's
presentation: http://ur1.ca/3e8bs

Alternatively, this
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=advocacy:bibtemplate-scott.pdf
will take you directly to his slides on the process.

I'm unsure if this material applies to 1.6.0.8 (we only followed them
for Evergreen 1.6.1.x and forward) but maybe this will help steer you in
the right direction.

Cheers and good luck,

-- Ben

--