[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to add a field to OPAC display

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Sat Mar 5 15:21:26 EST 2011

Vicki,

You will want to look at the rdetail_summary.xml file for your "skin". eg for the default skin: /openils/var/web/opac/skin/default/xml/rdetail/rdetail_summary.xml

For adding marc fields to the details display, you might want to check out this information on BibTemplate in the documentation:
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/BibTemplate.html

Regards,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS