[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Implementation checklist

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue Mar 8 14:42:19 EST 2011

We kinda started an installation checklist with cross links to various parts of our documentation located in the appendix of the documentation:

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/install_checklist.html

It would be great if someone could adopt this, improve it and adapt it for 2.0.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Soulliere, BA (Hons), MLIS
Systems Librarian