[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about 'grocery' billing

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Tue Mar 8 12:23:08 EST 2011

Beauregard Loblolly (the Evergreen wanabee in Louisiana) held a staff
training day for Evergreen yesterday.  As we tested the system we
realized that we were not quite ready to go live so we're fixing some
issues (mostly permissions) and we'll try again next weekend.

One surprising issue was that staff did not like seeing 'grocery' as a
billing type.  Is there any way to change the word 'grocery' to
something like 'other'?  No big deal if not - they'll just gripe a
little and then get on with things.  But if it is possible to change
without affecting the function we'd like to know how.

Thank you.