[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Questions (possibly dumb) about 'in transit' status

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Wed Mar 9 14:40:59 EST 2011

Hello Vicki,

The status will update when checked in at the branch it is transiting to:

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/transititems.html

In our case, we used org units to help split our collection, but not actually have branches, so we wrote a simple script which aborts these bogus transits periodically.  I could share it somewhere if you are in a similar situation.

Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu
Hekman Library at Calvin College
616.526.7133