[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about a permission setting

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Wed Mar 9 17:22:15 EST 2011

We need to change the Circulation Library on batches of items.  When I
login as admin I can do this using 'Edit item attributes'.  In any other
user I can see the 'Edit item attributes' screen but I can't change the
Circulation Library - the dropdown bar that allows the change does not
activate as it does in admin.

I promise I've read every line of the permission list at least 2X.
Users have permission to UPDATE_COPY, UPDATE_COPY_LOCATION,
TRANSIT_COPY, UPDATE_COPY_STATUS, UPDATE_BATCH_COPY, UPDATE_MARC, and
UPDATE_VOLUMES.

Can anyone suggest other permissions (or anything else) to try?

Thank you

--
Vicki Reeves <vickir at beau.org>
Beauregard Parish Library