[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about a permission setting

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Thu Mar 10 11:04:24 EST 2011

Hi Vicki,

What level are the other user's permissions set at?  If they are set at the branch level, I'm wondering if that might be preventing them from changing the location to another branch??  We have cataloger's permissions set at the system level and I am able to change the copy location when logged in as one of them.

That's my best guess/hunch for now.

Jenny

Jennifer Turner
PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Minnesota State University, Mankato
ML 3022
Mankato, MN 56001
507-389-2000