[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Due time appearing on the Receipt template

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Thu Mar 10 13:06:03 EST 2011

Yep! That worked for us. We also found that we needed to remove the %due_time% from the receipts otherwise it was printing up on the receipts.

Thanks!
Gordana

Gordana Vitez
Library Services & Systems Coordinator
Niagara College Libraries
Welland Campus
300 Woodlawn Rd
Welland Ontario
L3C 7L3
Phone: (905) 735 2211 ext 7404
Fax: (905) 736 6021
gvitez at niagaracollege.ca

>>> Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com> 10/03/2011 11:33 am >>>
> What is the Macros to have the due time of an item appear on a receipt template? I would have thought that it would have been %due_time% but this doesn't appear to be working.

It looks as if %due_time% no longer exists (I'd consider this a bug,
or at least bad for backwards compatibility).  However, %due_date%
should be properly localized now, and show the time default.  You can
control the localization with the library setting "GUI: Format Times
with this pattern"

--
Jason Etheridge