[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Due time appearing on the Receipt template

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Mar 10 11:33:45 EST 2011

> What is the Macros to have the due time of an item appear on a receipt template? I would have thought that it would have been %due_time% but this doesn't appear to be working.

It looks as if %due_time% no longer exists (I'd consider this a bug,
or at least bad for backwards compatibility).  However, %due_date%
should be properly localized now, and show the time default.  You can
control the localization with the library setting "GUI: Format Times
with this pattern"

--
Jason Etheridge