[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about editing a batch of MARC records

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Sat Mar 12 10:19:01 EST 2011

We did not discover until we had our records moved across into Evergreen
that our old database did not have the correct value for a non musical
sound recording in the 06 (Type of record) field.  Rather than having to
them using one of Evergreen's batch features or an SQL command.  I have
a list of barcodes for the items which need corrected so I could either
make it into a series of SQL commands or enter the barcodes into a
bucket.

Any ideas will be welcome.  Thank you.

--
Vicki Reeves <vickir at beau.org>