[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Update on Beauregard Parish Library

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Mon Mar 14 21:28:33 EDT 2011

With much help from this list, we moved into Evergreen 1.6.0.8 over the
weekend.  Today was our first open day in the new system.  We're all
twitching from various printing, reserve shelf, and permissions issues
but for the most part things were good.

I think we are the first Evergreen library in Louisiana.  If I'm wrong
about that please let me know and we'll try to start a user's group.

If anyone is interested, here is our OPAC:
http://loblolly.library.beau.org/opac/en-US/skin/craftsman/xml/index.xml?l=100

And here is our home page:
http://library.beau.org

Again, thank you for the support and the help you have given.

--
Vicki Reeves <vickir at beau.org>
Beauregard Parish Library