[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Update on Beauregard Parish Library

Bob Molyneux drdata at molyneux.com
Mon Mar 14 21:42:22 EDT 2011

Vicki,

To the best of my knowledge you are the first Evergreen library in
Louisiana. Geaux Beau! Of course, with open source, one never really knows.

I hope to update the Evergreen map this week--or looking like next--and
will include your library system.

This is great news. Congratulations.

Bob

>With much help from this list, we moved into Evergreen 1.6.0.8 over the
>weekend.  Today was our first open day in the new system.  We're all
>twitching from various printing, reserve shelf, and permissions issues
>but for the most part things were good.
>
>I think we are the first Evergreen library in Louisiana.  If I'm wrong
>about that please let me know and we'll try to start a user's group.
>
>If anyone is interested, here is our OPAC:
>http://loblolly.library.beau.org/opac/en-US/skin/craftsman/xml/index.xml?l=100
>
>And here is our home page:
>http://library.beau.org
>
>Again, thank you for the support and the help you have given.
>
>--
>Vicki Reeves <vickir at beau.org>
>Beauregard Parish Library

Bob Molyneux