[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about Evergreen and Social Media

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Mar 15 08:05:48 EDT 2011

> I'm afraid your question is too vague for anyone to answer.  Maybe if you
> described what you wanted to do exactly, people would respond.

Or in other words, almost anything is possible with software, and the
real questions include: what has been done (and should be advertised,
shared), what needs to be done, and who is going to do it?  Those last
two depend on specifics  For the first, I'm not sure what folks are
doing in practice.  We have RSS feeds.  Adding a chat "widget" is as
simple as inserting Javascript into a skin in most cases.

--
Jason Etheridge