[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] client download for 2.0.2

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue Mar 15 11:52:01 EDT 2011

Hi Gordana,

http://www.open-ils.org/downloads/evergreen-setup-rel_2_0_2.exe  should
be a link to the 2.0.2 staff client.  The downloads page is only showing
the latest staff client package link, unlike the 1.6.1.x section of the
page which has links to older versions of 1.6.1.x.  Perhaps this should
be changed to show the older 2.0.x staff clients as well.

Alternatively, I believe there are some symbolic link tricks you can do
on the server side to allow you to utilize staff clients with
non-matching version.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum