[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine Labels

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Wed Mar 16 13:50:46 EDT 2011

We've just come up in Evergreen 1.6.0.8.  Surprise! The only
instructions I can find for printing spine labels depends on your having
a dotmatrix printer which runs them 1 up.  We need them to print on a
full sheet of labels.  Before we start kludging something to send output
through glabels, can anyone advise on a way to add a template or
something to Evergreen so that the 'print spine labels' function will
send to Avery type label sheets?  Thank you.