[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine Labels

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 16 13:57:12 EDT 2011

Unless there are changes in 1.6, as far as I know, there is no way to
change the print template for spine and pocket labels in Evergreen. You
can use other programs to convert the print files in batch printing to a
format to use label sheets. Many PINES libraries use MSWord label
functionality but it requires more than 20 steps. I can find up the
documentation on it and send it to you if you would like to see it. Other
libraries may have streamlined the process.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax