[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine Labels

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Mar 16 14:05:58 EDT 2011

Hi Vicki,

I know the Branch District Library has posted source code for an Evergreen
Sheet Spine Label Converter -
http://www.branchdistrictlibrary.org/professional/labels/.

Also, we have recently issued an RFP for developemnt that includes an
enhancement to support sheet printing in Evergreen. Until we see the cost
proposals, I can't say that we will defintely sponsor this development, but
it is a high priority enhancement for our group.

Kathy Lussier

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 755-3721 (fax)