[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine Labels

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Wed Mar 16 14:21:13 EDT 2011

Thank you Elaine and Kathy,
We've just downloaded the source code to the label generator offered by:
http://www.branchdistrictlibrary.org/professional/labels/

It works like a charm to turn Evergreen's output into sheet labels very
similar to ours.  If we can't adjust the code to handle what we're using
now we'll buy the sheet labels which fit it.

Big thank you to Branch District Library for sharing.

Elaine, thank you for the offer.  We use Open Office on Linux so the
MSWord solution may or may not work there.  I'm in hope that the Branch
District Library resource will work as I really don't want to tell our
tech services team that there are now 20 steps between list and
labels.