[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Hashtag

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Mar 16 15:13:39 EDT 2011

I like egils better than evgils.  evgils looks too much like evil....whereas
egils makes me think more about equality and other lofty things.  And egils
is short.  And it will go nicely with the egconf11 hashtag.

Can I get some feedback on #egils?

Lori

--

Lori Bowen Ayre // Library Technology Consultant
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling