[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Hashtag

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Mar 16 13:41:09 EDT 2011

On this:

>I'm assuming for this year's conference we'll use #evg11,

Nope, no can do.  Tried evg11 and so many variations on it, it made me
dizzy.

Finally found success with egconf11.  Not the best, but trust me - so many
other combinations ended in failure.

And by the way, the Grand Rapids conference crew transferred the Twitter
account over to us, including all those users who had signed up to follow
the 2010 conference.

We've posted here and there and there's a feed on the front page of the
conference website so sign up:

egconf11

We'll post more frequently as we inch ever closer to the April conference.

Amy