[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] libdbi

Michael Were mwereh at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 07:21:41 EDT 2011

Hi good people iam trying to set up evergreen on a laptop for testing purposes
thereafter i can deploy in a communtiy library iam encountering the below
problems and i have been unable to hack them,kindly assist.
Problem 1

 opensrf at localhost:/$ cd /openils/bin/
opensrf at localhost:/openils/bin$ ./autogen.sh -c /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml
-u
Updating Evergreen organization tree and IDL using
'/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml'

Updating fieldmapper
Use of uninitialized value $@ in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/Client.pm line 152.
Exception: OpenSRF::EX::Jabber 2011-03-18T13:25:10
OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::Client
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/Client.pm:152 Jabber
Exception: Could not authenticate with Jabber server:

opensrf at localhost:/openils/bin$ ./autogen.sh -c /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml
-u
Updating Evergreen organization tree and IDL using
'/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml'

Problem2
Checking libdbi and libdbi-drivers
libdbdpgsql.so was not found in /usr/local/libdbi/dbd/
  We have found that system packages don't link against libdbi.so;
  therefore, we strongly recommend compiling libdbi and libdbi-drivers from
source.

MICHAEL
0732677025