[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permission Problems

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Mar 21 10:58:09 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

Looking at the permissions, I think you have to add one for the network
staff for general all users:  group_application.user

If they don't have that, they won't be able to create any user who's a
child of the primary users group (i.e. every other group).

Probably also need to have group_application.user.patron (since I see
you have at least one of those) and any other parent group above them.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator