[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Permission Problems

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:48:53 EDT 2011

After further testing, it seems the problem relates to the number of work
locations I assigned.  I was assigning every branch library (170 locations
in our instance) to each of the network staff.  When I only assigned one
branch location, then the org units display properly.

It seems to me that network staff should be ok with just one work ou if
their permissions are set at the consortium level.  Is there a reason to
give network staff every work location?

Thanks,

Tim

--