[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about sharing a copy bucket

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Mon Mar 21 15:08:53 EDT 2011

Thank you.  I was entering bucket name, not number.  This did the trick.

On Mon, March 21, 2011 1:56 pm, Turner, Jennifer M wrote:
> Hi Vicki,
>
> There really isn't a trick to making a bucket shared...all buckets created
> in Evergreen are assigned a number by the system.  To retrieve a shared
> bucket, you have to know the number it has been assigned.  Then (from the
> documentation: http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/buckets.html):
>
>    1.  Access the copy or record bucket management screen.
>    2.  In drop down menu beside "Choose a bucket..." select "Retrieve
> shared bucket."
>    3.  Enter the desired bucket number and click OK.
>    4.  The requested bucket now displays.
>
> Best of luck!

Vicki Reeves
Beauregard Parish Library
DeRidder, LA

“County library? Reference desk, please. Hello? Yes, I need a word
definition. Well, that's the problem. I don't know how to spell it and I'm
not allowed to say it. Could you just rattle off all the swear words you
know and I'll stop you when...Hello?” - Calvin