[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self-check machines

Melissa Lowenberg mlowenberg at tnrdlib.bc.ca
Mon Mar 21 16:15:56 EDT 2011

Hello EGers,

We have 2 - 3M self-check machines (we have 3m security strips/gates) at a branch and are now looking to outfit a branch with a challenging space layout. I'm wondering if anyone is using a different vendor with EG and 3M strips/gates.  I'm also interested if you've fabbed up your own innovative custom counters/furniture for the self check.  I'd love to see your brag photos if you have them.

Thanks in advance,

Melissa

Melissa Lowenberg, Supervisor of Support Services

Thompson-Nicola Regional District Library System

#300-465 Victoria Street

Kamloops, BC, V2C 2A9

Tel. 250-374-8866

Fax 250-374-8355