[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] User Surveys Question

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Mon Mar 21 18:37:20 EDT 2011

We use it to query wither patrons want us to email them our newsletters.  I
used the survey because accessing the results was easier than trying to use
any other method.

The biggest con is administrating the surveys once you add one to the
system.  We are on version 1.6.1.2.  I am hoping that Administrating surveys
are easier in 2.x, which we will be migrating to later this year.

Lynn Floyd
 <mailto:lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org> lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library
864-260-4500 x181