[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Org Unit Addresses

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:26:28 EDT 2011

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, its a permission or a known bug.
 However, when we add an address on the org unit through the client, the
data is retained in the org_unit_address table but it does not display in
the client.  When I checked the tables, the column for billing_address,
holds_address, mailing_address, ill_address does not get populated with the
primary id of the address from the org_unit_address table.  I can go through
and update the org unit table with SQL and then the address displays in the
client.

Have others seen this?

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org