[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] question about background color in the staff client (1.6.1.7)

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 25 06:58:41 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I've been running 1.6.X.X on a test server for the past few months, and this has always been a "details schmetails" issue while testing functionality, but now that we're close to going live, and any little change would cause possible confusion, I'd like to know how this is controlled.  On our 1.4.0.7 production server, the backgrounds of certain staff client screens (MARC View, etc. - this example is from the Receipt Template Editor) are white, but on my 1.6.1.7 test server (a singleton "localhost" setup, if that makes a difference), they are the same gray/brown color as the default window.  Examples:

1.4.0.7: http://lupin.georgialibraries.org/~csharp/white-background.png

1.6.1.7: http://lupin.georgialibraries.org/~csharp/gray-background.png

Does anyone know how this is controlled?  Is it a bug that it's no longer white?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Sharp