[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2011 Conference Update - Book your Room!

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Mar 24 21:55:49 EDT 2011

Greetings Conference Goers!

Our April conference has proven to be VERY popular, so much so that the
conference center hotel is all booked up now.  Don't despair - there's still
room at The Holiday Inn Express just a mile and a half away!  We're
arranging for shuttle transportation between the two hotels.

Don't dilly-dally!  Make your reservation now if you haven't already:

http://pines.georgialibraries.org/evergreen2011/venue

And if you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact the
conference committee at eg2011info at esilibrary.com.

Looking forward to seeing you all next month!

Amy

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation, Inc.