[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron email and phone number macros

Geoff Brown gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
Mon May 2 11:47:58 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I posted to the listserv at the end of last week and thought that I would repost now that everyone is back and fresh from the conference.

I am trying to figure out the macros to display the patron email address and phone number on a bills_historical template. I can't seem to figure it out:

%PATRON_FIRSTNAME% %PATRON_LASTNAME%<br\>
%PATRON_BARCODE%<br/>
Notify by email:%notify_by_email%<br\>
Notify by phone:%notify_by_phone%<br\>

Any advice would be appreciated.