[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen users group meeting NOTL, ON May 11

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Fri May 6 10:12:40 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will be holding an Evergreen users group
meeting on Wednesday May 11 @ the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus Library,
Niagara College.

We are planning a morning of informal sessions followed by an afternoon
of hands-on group meetings. A few suggested topics are:

Reports
Opac customization
Test server environments
Data (extracting/importing)
Circ policy administration
Common errors and solutions

The final agenda for the day will be decided once we've heard from
attendees, we want to be sure that the day is about sharing information
that everyone needs.

The details:

May 11 9am to 4pm at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus, Niagara College.
(http://www.niagaracollege.ca)

Coffee, tea and snacks will be provided. Lunch reservations will be
made for the College’s Benchmark Restaurant. Please see the website for
menus and pricing. (http://www.niagaracollege.ca/dining/)

For those interested, please email Gordana Vitez
(gvitez at niagaracollege.ca) or Cynthia Williamson
(cynthia.williamson at mohawkcollege.ca).

Thanks!
Gordana