[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Staff Client username and password

Erwin Mesa emesa at gwinnettpl.org
Tue May 10 16:12:16 EDT 2011

Hi all, I just finished installing evergreen 2.0.6  in my test server and it seems that everything works fine, except that when I try to run the staff client and enter the username as "admin" and password as "open-ils" that's according to the documentation. All I get was a login failed message. The hostname, status, and version are all "ok".  So what will be the correct username and password for the staff client? Please help, thank you!

Erwin Mesa
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC0F2B.ECE6A290]
"Success is achieved and maintained by those
who keep trying with positive mental attitude"