[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine label printers recommendations?

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Thu May 12 10:30:25 EDT 2011

I did not get any responses about Evergreen and spine label printers,
specifically Zebra thermal transfer printers. Is anyone printing spine
labels using Zebra printers? If so--  recommendations, compatibility,
set-up? Help! I need answers or comments as soon as possible.

We are migrating to Evergreen this year. Many of our libraries have
Zebra printers model TLP2844 or GK24. A few libraries would like to
purchase printers to use with Evergreen and the purchase needs to be
made soon for billing in FY11.

Thanks,

Janet

Janet Schrader