[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron circ history in 2.0

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed May 11 12:10:56 EDT 2011

I've always just assumed this was activated via some piece in the new
OPACs being developed by KCLS.  I assume that there'd be some sort of
actor.usr_setting entry that enables it, related to the setting you've
found.

Without a front-end piece, I'm unsure if this feature is actually
available in the current 2.0 default?

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum