[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New error

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed May 25 11:17:30 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:08 AM, "Ing. Fabian Núñez Salcedo"
<coordinacionsistemas at coruniamericana.edu.co> wrote:
> I found the problem, it was the opensrf.xml file in /openils/conf. In most
> lines the database user was postgres instead of evergreen, i fixed this by
> hand and it works fine when try

This happened to someone yesterday in IRC, if that wasn't you.  Thomas
mentioned that this can happen to folks if they miss the step for:
chown -R opensrf:opensrf /openils

eg_db_config will then fail to modify opensrf.xml due to file
ownership permissions.  Though this didn't seem to be the case
yesterday.

> ./autogen.sh-c  /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml-u. But, when i intend to
> conect with the client 2.0.6 i got an error messagage: TypeError:
> g.my_libs_tree is null. The server test show OK OK but when
>
> i try to login this messages apears. What is this error?

I've definitely seen that in the past, and my first instinct says
something went wrong with autogen and/or the org hierarchy was changed
such that it's internally inconsistent (mismatched orgs and depths,
non-tree like loops, etc.)  But you say autogen worked fine, and if
you haven't changed the org hierarchy yet, then I'm not sure.

Try using the debug console for the staff client and see if you can
get more output:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=scratchpad:debug_console

--
Jason Etheridge