[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New error

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Wed May 25 12:07:43 EDT 2011

Fabian
I should have mentioned that you should try running the settings tester
available in Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/settings-tester.pl
(which is in the Evergreen source directory), that would have caught
your database connection issue. In addition to following Jason's advise
I'd run the settings tester just to check everything.

Cheers

--

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS