[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New error

"Ing. Fabian Núñez Salcedo" coordinacionsistemas at coruniamericana.edu.co
Wed May 25 12:40:38 EDT 2011

Yes, it was me. The autogen show this:

*opensrf at ubuntu:/openils/bin$ ./autogen.sh -c
/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -u
Updating Evergreen organization tree and IDL using
'/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml'

Updating fieldmapper
Updating web_fieldmapper
Updating OrgTree
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale hy-AM...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale cs-CZ...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-CA...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-US...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale fr-CA...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale ru-RU...
Updating OrgTree HTML
Updating locales selection HTML
Updating Search Groups
Updating Facet Definitions
removing facet list from the cache for locale hy-AM...
removing facet list from the cache for locale cs-CZ...
removing facet list from the cache for locale en-CA...
removing facet list from the cache for locale en-US...
removing facet list from the cache for locale fr-CA...
removing facet list from the cache for locale ru-RU...
Refreshing proximity of org units
Successfully updated the organization proximity

Done
opensrf at ubuntu:/openils/bin$*

Is ok?

--