[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New error

"Ing. Fabian Núñez Salcedo" coordinacionsistemas at coruniamericana.edu.co
Wed May 25 15:30:17 EDT 2011

Thanks Anoop,

The problem was with the language selection. I try locale es-ES first
and the message error appears. Then, thanks to Gerson Vázquez from
Ipicyt, in San Luis Potosí, México i try with en-US first successfully
then i change to es-ES without a conection problem. Now i realise that
some items are in english and some are in spanish. How can i translate
the client and the OPAC to Spanish??

--
Coordialmente,

Ing. Fabian Núñez Salcedo