[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Removing z39.50 servers

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:47:41 EDT 2011

I have tried a couple things but none have seemed to work and I was
wondering if someone could advise.  We want to have it set up so OCLC is the
only target for z39.50.  I have gone to server admin>>z39.50 and tried to
delete a server and nothing happens (with the "everything" permission).  I
then went to the tables and removed the appropriate rows in
config.z3950_source and config.z3950_attr but with no effect.  I also
 removed the lines in the opensrf.xml file for biblios and lc but it seems
to have had no effect (and restarted server).

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*