[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] training in French

Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Thu May 26 14:28:33 EDT 2011

Hello list,

We will be migrating to Evergreen this year. We need to have some of our training in French. I have checked with Equinox, Bywater and Lyrassis and they do not have French speaking trainers. Can anyone offer any other suggestions?

Many thanks,

Gislaine Hamelin
Integrated Library Systems Coordinator | Coordonnatrice de système intégré de la bibliothèque
Information Resources Management | Gestion des ressources d'information | Statistics Canada Library | Bibliothèque de Statistique Canada
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-4576
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939