[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] subscription summary screen

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:39:52 EDT 2011

I'm wondering if any other libraries who are using serials, or have migrated
serials holdings into Evergreen have figured out a way to make the holdings
summary look OK.

We are now on Sitka (yay!) and this would help us out a lot.

Here's two examples in our catalogue, as you can see it's pretty hard to
read:

http://catalogue.bclibraries.ca/opac/en-CA/skin/BVAVSA/xml/rdetail.xml?r=101107854&ol=610&t=dwell&tp=title&l=610&d=2&hc=7&rt=keyword

http://catalogue.bclibraries.ca/opac/en-CA/skin/BVAVSA/xml/rdetail.xml?r=103448772&ol=610&t=artforum&tp=title&l=610&d=2&hc=3&rt=keyword

BTW--thanks KCLS for sharing your PAC skin, and James Fournie (Sitka) for
doing a whole bunch of work so that we can pilot it.

Cheers,
Tara
Emily Carr University of Art + Design