[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ISBN search of local OPAC from a vendor site

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Fri May 27 10:45:41 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to set up an ISBN search of our OPAC on Title Source or
iPage, so that when we click on the vendor's "OPAC search" button, it opens
a browser to the OPAC and executes the search.? Our acq librarians have been
used to doing that as a check to prevent themselves from ordering a title
their library already owns. We'd need to search a specific library, not our
entire catalog. I had it set up for Horizon, but our world is about to
change.

Thanks

Mary Llewellyn
Database Manager