[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Homebound?

Garry Collum gcollum at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:16:03 EDT 2011

I see Homebound, not only containing wish lists and longer circulation
times, but also containing a history of the items a patron has read,
notes containing the type of materials a patron likes to read
(Mystery, Romance, etc), notes for special needs (Large type, audio),
preferred delivery days and times, and the possibility to create
"best" routes for the delivery drivers.