[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Error Message on Linux Client

David Shaner davidmshaner at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 19:38:25 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I just installed Evergreen on a test server. It passes all the tests until I try to connect using a Linux workstation. I downloaded the build directory to the local machine and the application starts up.

When I re-test the server I get the following popup:

"This server does not support your version of the staff client.  Please check with your system administrator."

The version shows 404:Not Found.

The installed version is 2_0_6

Does someone know if something is not installed/configured correctly.

Thanks in advance,

Dave