[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Homebound?

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue May 31 14:05:34 EDT 2011

It wasn't privacy concerns with staff. If information is retained, it is
warrantable. When libraries have explained that to PINES patrons, they
generally agree that they don't need the borrowing history as much as they
thought.

As the Dead said-- "if you got a warrant, I guess you're gonna come in"

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax