[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circ Modifiers not working as expected

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu Nov 3 13:00:05 EDT 2011

Circ matchpoint rules without a defined circulation modifier will
match *any* circulation modifiers. This is an extension of the more
generic rule of "an empty match field in the circ or hold matrix
matches anything" - that is, if you don't fill in a field (leaving it
NULL in the DB) then it doesn't get used as a limiter.

Thus, if you have more specific rules without circ modifiers your circ
modifier based rules will not be consulted.

On a different note, Duration and Fine rules should exist on the
Admin->Server Administration menu in the staff client.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium