[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Publication patterns

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:14:00 EST 2011

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying...

I can't speak to this specific prediction pattern. I'll be working
more on predictions in the following weeks, if I figure out anything
useful I'll reply.

Currently there is no standard for sharing serials prediction
patterns. A few of us (some Sitka, KCLS folks and Chris Cormack from
Koha) had a really good conversation about this at the pub, and
hopefully the Evergreen and Koha communities can figure out a way for
libraries to share these. Are you interested in helping figure this
out?

Cheers,
Tara