[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities

Borger, Shauna SBorger at library.IN.gov
Mon Nov 14 09:09:45 EST 2011

The 2012 Evergreen International Conference Planning Committee is excited to announce that there are many sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities for the 2012 Evergreen International Conference! We would like to invite all interested parties to visit the conference blog<http://evergreen2012.org/> and contact the Evergreen Indiana Coordinator to inquire what opportunities are still available.

For more information, please read through the 2012 Evergreen International Conference Sponsorship and Exhibitor Manual<http://evergreen2012.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/2012-Evergreen-Conference-Sponsorship-and-Exhibitor-Application.pdf>. The manual and application are available at: http://evergreen2012.org/?page_id=11

Please contact me with any questions or comments and also feel free to pass along this information to prospective sponsors or exhibitors!

Shauna Borger
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator

Indiana State Library
140 North Senate Avenue